So life has been really crazy in the West house. My goal has been to have a good attitude about everything because I tend to get a little emotional and stressed about situations that I am not sure how I will make it through. I am taking a CNA course and working at a nursing home (they are paying for my class) and so in order to make that worth while I didn't want to pay for a babysitter. I am not making a whole lot of money to say the least. But Cyle was able to rearrange his schedule (due to his amazing boss being so flexible with us) and so now whenever I am at work Cyle is at home with Xander and vice versa. It kind of stinks because we never get to see each other anymore, but when we do I think it is nice to be able to be grateful to see each other.
Anyway...yesterday (my long day) I guess the Lord decided to test my patience and attitude toward life...(have faith not fear...isn't that what a lot of the conference talks were about?) I was in the middle of my class and I got a phone call from Cyle saying that he tried to start the car and couldn't because he thought the clutch had gone out. I need to preface this a little saying that I have had to do some work and still have a little bit to do in order to get it registered. Not really what I want to spend my money on. So I ran out the door, telling my teacher I would return shortly, and ran to get my husband and boy who were sitting in a hot car. Needless to say the car is still sitting where it was yesterday, but I am trying to have faith that it isn't too big of a deal and that it is not the end of the world if I have to get it fixed.
To top the night off, Cyle had to come pick me up from work just as the baby was falling asleep and as dinner was getting done. So he had to listen to a screaming baby the whole way there and just left dinner on the stove. When we returned home the dog had eaten all of the dinner and the baby was still not happy and mom was covered in gross germs...
Lemons I tell you. Hopefully life will give us cranberries today because I rather prefer cranberry juice to lemonade.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it's one of those when it "rains it pours" things-darn when those phrases are right! I hate car trouble, especially the unexpected kind because it's not like you can really save up for it. It just springs on you-I'm really sorry. Hopefully you can get everything fixed and the car up and running today!!
My only advice...pay your tithing :)
I hate car trouble too-- Brett's car has been sitting in our driveway for a month now. Hang in there...
I work at a scrapbook place... we manufacture and ship to retail stores all over the world... I miss you guys.. kiss zander for me :)
Jam!!! I am so sorry! I hate days like that. I hope you know if there is anything Joe and I can do we are happy to help!
Post a Comment