Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's new?!

So it has been a while since we updated our lives....what's new you may ask?

Cyle is sporting a full beard these days. Not quite sure how I am liking it just yet. He did it "for a change" while Xander and I were in California and it is sticking for the time being. He keeps threatening to shave all but the mustache, but if that comes to fruition, I am going to shave it off while he sleeps. Other than hair, Cyle is just a working boy and Mr. Mom on Mondays. He is enjoying that...was a little nervous, but he likes the time with the little guy.
Which brings me to my new adventures. Xander and I just got back from California. The purpose for our trip? Just to go see Wicked with my mom and sisters. It was amazing I might add. But I had to come home (we were excited b/c we got to see Cyle again). I started a CNA (certified nursing assistant) course on Monday which is going to be really fun. In Jan. I am going to start getting my act together so that I can go back to school to become a nurse. For now I am just planning on the ADN, but after that I am going to think about the BS & then masters. We will see though.
Xander is now a quick little thing with his new found army crawl...we just can't convince him to get up on his knees. He would rather drag his body across the floor. He took his first airplane ride to California and got to hang out with the gorillas when we got there. His auntie Kris took some great pictures of him while we were there! Other than that we are just hanging out!

2 comments:

Sandi West said...

Still the cutest baby ever!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

thats cool that you are getting your CNA-- Join the family group- my mom alyssa, and myself all have our CNA licenses.

Xander is the cutest thing ever-- he should really model or something.. those eyes are amazing!