Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Oh where, oh where has my.....
camera cord gone? Oh where, oh where could it be? So I want to put some pictures up on this thing for all to see, but I cannot find my camera cord anywhere. Last I saw it was the last time we went to Orem for a visit! Is there any chance it is still there? Or in California? I don't know. If anyone finds a light grey cord that looks like it may go into a camera, please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I looked a little but didn't find it. I will keep looking. Let me know if you find it. Love you!
Mom West
I hope you find your cord. Sounds like you have been busy with alot of things in your life right now!! Beleive me when you look back you will appreciate these experiences. It's neat to see your little guy growing! Take care!
Post a Comment