
We figured out how to use other technologies to get our pictures off of our camera (not using the cord) and so I can finally update our lives! Where do I start t
hough? Let's see...Cyle: In September he decided to do the full beard thing. It freaked me out at first, but it grew on me. (In this picture he wasn't very clean shaven, but he looked good when he was). Cyle is still working hard and doing a great job. He even does things like dressing up for staff meetings and story times to promote the book that the store has chosen to promote for Christmas! (The story time costume is new and improved with black tights on his arms to look like flippers.)
Cyle is also a great daddy! When mom is gone, it is time for the boys to play!
They like to have food fights, play with balls, paint pictures, go through the house
looking at pictures (they have a ritual) and when mom comes home, they are both very pooped from their play. 
As for Xander: He is all over the place! He crawls on all fours and is deceivingly fast! He loves Sesame Street to the point where he is hypnotized by it when it is on. (It is great for when I want to get things done!) For Cyle's sanity we are considering buying more videos so we don't just have the same movie playing over and over and over and over and....you get the idea!) For Halloween he was a flying monkey....no one got it. They either thought he was a bat or a bear or I don't know. I was the wicked witch, so I was all green. You think people would get the hint. Haha.


As for me...I finally finished my CNA course and passed both of my tests this last week! They were not too bad. It was nice to be back learning new stuff. Now that I have my CNA certificate I can apply to nursing school. That is my task for this month. I apply in January. If I get into the program I will be starting in the fall. Then it is four semesters and I am done! I am excited for that.
Our family is doing great. We will be up in Orem the week after Christmas until the 4th and then hopefully in Ventura for Xander and my birthdays! (Wishful thinking I am beginning to think).
Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:
Glad you guys are doing well...we'll be in Orem for New Years...we should meet up!
Xander is so cute!! His costume is darling! I hope to see you after Christmas sometime. I am excited for your nursing schooling and I am glad that you are doing well in that field. If I was to do it all over again I would choose something medical. I guess you can say...'We are doctors on the cars!' j/k love ya! :)
Post a Comment