I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! We have been so blessed this year! I am so very grateful for my family and friends and can't wait to see everyone!
Happy BIG 1 Birthday to Xander!!! And a belated HAppy Birthday to you JAMIE!! I am sorry I missed calling you on Saturday. My mom's birthday is today and we celebrated it on Saturday!!! Hope all is well-your little guy is so cute!! Kiss those cheeks for me! Love and miss you guys!
2 comments:
He is sooo cute. I just want to kiss his cheeks over and over! Hope your Christmas was good. I still have your card to send to you!
Happy BIG 1 Birthday to Xander!!! And a belated HAppy Birthday to you JAMIE!! I am sorry I missed calling you on Saturday. My mom's birthday is today and we celebrated it on Saturday!!!
Hope all is well-your little guy is so cute!! Kiss those cheeks for me! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment