So in an effort to make my life crazier, I worked 50 hours each week for the last 2 weeks. I continue to go to school and do my clinicals. On my days off, I am cleaning, because lets be honest, I don't do it any other day and I am usually wondering what is growing on the dishes in the sink...
But despite my being gone a lot (and my sleeping a lot), my kids are still alive and for the most part still happy! (Teething makes for unhappiness, but that cannot be attributed to my parenting skills).
Cyle is still working and has started taking the boys to a little gym class once a week.
I have not gotten recent pictures, but plan to with the upcoming holiday (my favorite, I might add). But let me post my most recent montage of pictures from Cooper's bday (more than a month ago)
PS...can you tell that my children are rarely clothed and/or out of their pjs? Don't judge. I am a mom working full time and in nursing school....

2 comments:
no worries...I'm not working or in nursing school, and my kids are still always running around barefoot and in diapers! :)
I think you are incredible! I admire you so much! Love you- see you soon.
Post a Comment