#6 - My parents. They flew in for the weekend, bought us food, helped with the luncheon, endured a very painful (for my dad) blessing (he just had shoulder surgery so he was in major pain, but helped anyway), watched The Birds and loved on my babies! Thank you for all you do for us!
#7 - My in-laws. They have been so great to us! Not only are they helping us out by letting us live in their house, but they help with the boys, are always willing to run errands for us (even if that means they go all the way to Sugarhouse when Cyle forgets things), and overall just make us feel special and loved! Thank you for being so great! We are super grateful for you guys!

#8 - Netflix. This is not as meaningful or sappy, but without my netflix I would have a really hard time staying awake while I am taking care of my baby in the middle of the night. (Cyle laughs at me that I get through about 2 or 3 episodes a night).

No comments:
Post a Comment