a hypochondriac. I swear my dr. is going to be so sick of me before this whole thing is over. Last week I had a really nasty sore (that they put me on antibiotics for) and this morning I woke up with a blister on my chest. I wouldn't worry too much except that I work with old people and those old people tend to get shingles. The blister itches like crazy. Cyle told me to call the dr. but do I bother him for one itching blister? Oh well. I will probably go a couple of days to see if it goes away on its own.
Oh and ps...did I mention that no one in our house slept last night because it was our first experience with a kid waking up puking? The joys of motherhood. I just felt bad for my little guy because he didn't know what was going on and closed his mouth and then it came up his nose...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment