Monday, February 22, 2010

Time

It is nice that I have found the time to blog a little more. Yes, it does happen to be in the middle of the night when I am working, but I still get to do it.

Today I was excited because I woke up and got ready for church. I got Xander ready. And I even woke Cyle up an hour before church was to start so that he could get ready. I was bound and determined to be ON TIME to church. So we show up at church and the parking lot is full. (Not unusual because we go at the 11 hour). We walked in the door and there were lots of people walking around and I went to open the door to the chapel...sure enough. We were an hour LATE to Stake Conference. Sheesh! One of these days I am going to get things together and feel on top of things for once! hehe

No comments: