So thank you to Larissa for reminding me why I started my blog in the first place! I want to log what my family is doing and use it as a memory book! It has been a while since I wrote. We have had lots happen! I think I wrote about our trip to Cali already, but since then we have seen lots of family, gotten a new car, had a visit from Nana Judson, and so on and so forth!
We got to have a visit in July for Pioneer Day from the West fam! That was so fun to play and enjoy their company! We recently found out that Grayson gets to go on a mission and we are so proud of and excited for him! He gets his call any day...my guess he will go Spanish speaking to a South American country! Cyle's guess: He thinks he will go some where in the states. Spanish speaking. We will see...
We took advantage of the cash for clunkers and got a new car. We got rid of the Xterra (which was falling apart) and got a Honda Accord! We love it. Just got the first bill today though...not loving that one as much but it may just take a bit to get used to it!
My mom got to come and visit for a week while Becky went to EFY in Cedar City. We played all week! We shopped and shopped and made good food and ate lots of good food and went to see Footloose at the Tuachan. It was really good. (We are going to see Aida at the end of the month! I am excited for that!) I was sad to see my mom go home but I was lucky to get her all to myself for a little while. I got a thank you letter in the mail from her today (she is so funny) and the best part was "The Reason, Hoobastank". (Sorry inside joke)!
Cyle is still working hard at the B&N. He wants to go back to school soon. Hopefully he will get to.
Xander is growing like a weed. He says new words every day. We were in the grocery store last week with my mom and he turned and pointed and was so excited and started saying over and over "Apple, apple, apple". It was super cute, but I have no clue where he learned that. The other night Cyle asked him if he was ready to go "night, night" and so he climbed up the stairs, started pounding on the door and saying "night, night". He is cute and into everything. Love him lots!
Well that is all I have for now. Still working. Still not sleeping! :) That will probably not change until i have no more children at home! Welcome to motherhood! haha.
Gotta run and put the baby and myself to bed!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your little Xander is growing and sooosooo cute!! I feel bad cause i have been busy with YW and family and work this summer that I haven't taken the time to read your blog. I love to get on your blog and see what is new! i miss you! I think about you all the time!!!
awww. sweet. I think Cyle won on the mission thing.
Hey jamie!! I just found your blog! I'm working night shift and it is really slow, so I am on the internet...shhh!!!! don't tell. anyway, just thought I would say hi. I have a blog too (www.thestarrlife.blogspot.com). now we can be blog buddies! Hope things are going well. Xander is too cute! And you look great. :) Take care!
Post a Comment