Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just Because

I don't get to get on and write very often as a "just because" because I have a 1 year old that goes non-stop until he finally drops. But since he fell asleep and I was still not I got up and decided to write a "just because"!

I spent the day attempting to clean my house. Does anyone else ever feel like it will never end?! Just when I get caught up it gets dirty again. I guess that is what makes it a home; just don't come visit until after tomorrow when I actually have it looking somewhat presentable! My day included laundry (ALL DAY NON STOP), weeding the back yard, shaving the dog (didn't quite finish this), 2 loads of dishes, picking up the living room and wiping down my bathroom. And it still doesn't look presentable...sigh. Oh well. Enough of my pity party! Everyone goes through it, so who am I to have a pity party?!
I have been working a lot more and it has been nice to catch up on bills and try to get all the way out of debt. My goal is by the end of the year! Wish me luck with that! I really enjoy my job but it is hard to find time to sleep and to find babysitters! Anyone know of any good ones in the St. George area? Mine flaked on me the other night so I am not sure I will be calling her again!

Xander had his MMR shots about a week and a half ago and is now suffering the repercussions. He has had a fever for a couple of days and coupled with his eczema I think he is really miserable. But his way of showing it is to be clingy to his mom. It makes me feel so bad when I can't make him feel better! Hopefully he will start to feel better soon.

Cyle has been working like crazy! He has been such a great provider for us. And on his days off he is good at helping to keep the yard looking great. Now if only I didn't have an unnatural talent of killing any living plant it would look much better! haha. I may be turning over that job to Cyle because it is very disheartening to see my flowers and plants die because I either over water or under water or look at them wrong!

Our lives are good right now and we are so blessed. I am grateful every day for my husband and son who bring such joy into my life. I love to see them go outside and play basketball and "slam dunk" the ball. I love to see them wrestle on the family room floor and to hear Xander giggle with such delight that he gets to have his daddy's attention. Xander is lucky to have a dad who shows his love for him everyday and I am so lucky to have a husband that loves me and my baby!

No comments: